Saturday, October 10, 2009

AUSSIE CHOMP

Watch out for my new book - an AUSSIE CHOMP titled A HORSE CALLED DARLING. I am very excited to have a book coming out with Puffin / Penguin. All pony lovers out there look out for this wonderful story. I'll keep you posted ; -)

On another note WHEELS has been published in South Africa and continues to sell to secondary colleges around Australia. If you are a secondary student studying WHEELS I hope you enjoy it!

I am now back working on a couple of young adult fiction novels I have had in the pipelines for a while, now. I'll be looking at finishing teen drama manuscript THE MIND THIEF and action mystery manuscript JACK STRANGE in the new year.

I do sincerely hope my next major work to be published, after the AUSSIE CHOMP, will be my doctoral thesis. Five years in I am finally at the writing up stage and look forward to sharing my important research on community services for aged people in 2010!

No comments: